27 Sep What Professional Coaching Can Do for You
What to know about professional leadership coaching
How does the Coaching process work?
- Through intentional listening and thoughtful questioning, the coaching process will raise your level of self-awareness.
The one-on-one coaching process is all about YOU.
- The coach is a trusted adviser, providing a safe and confidential space in which you are able to reflect on yourself and your vision for the future.
- The coach acts as a sounding board and also holds up a mirror to help you clarify your thoughts and feelings, ultimately allowing you to assess your current status and define your goals.
- The coach will offer you non-judgmental support, a neutral perspective, and compassionate advice.
- The coach will motivate you to find your voice and hold you accountable, always reminding you of your big picture while guiding you on your path forward.
Picture your life a year from now.
- If you are happy with that image, then great! If, however, you feel like you are ready for a change, are uncomfortable being comfortable, feel like you are on the wrong path, or are searching for something more, something greater, something different…then Empowerment Coaching may help you get a clearer picture of what your life should look like.
It’s never too late to live your passion.
- Henry Ford was 45 years old when he created the Model T car. Julia Child was 50 years old when she released her first cookbook. There are hundreds of examples illustrating how people became successful later in life. There are even more stories of people we have never heard of who discovered and lived their passion after 40, 50, 60, even 70 years of age. Why not you? Why not now?
It’s never too late to change course.
- Before he became a rock legend with The Police, Sting taught English, music, and soccer at St. Catherine’s Convent School. Andrea Bocelli was a defense attorney until the age of 34, when he left his job to sing full time. Can you imagine the world without the voices of Sting and Andrea Bocelli? Have you found yourself on a career or life path that doesn’t seem to fit anymore? Or perhaps you have been forced to make a change due to job or life circumstances. It may be time to explore a course correction.
It’s never too late to take a risk.
- It can be scary to put yourself out there, to step outside the comfort zone. Rejection is painful. Falling down can be humiliating. Very often, however, the rewards for taking risks will far exceed the perceived safety of staying in the shadows. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was rejected 12 times, before finally being published. What gifts are lying dormant in you, waiting for their chance to shine?
“Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
Your success is my mission
- Contact me at Helmut Services to discuss the help I can provide you!
ABOUT HELMUT SERVICES
Helmut Services is led by Helmut Herder, a professional leadership coach, business mentor and mastermind facilitator in Leesburg, VA. With over 30 years of corporate management experience, Helmut Herder consults with CEO’s, executives and business owners to help them achieve their goals and needs in life. A certified John Maxwell team member, Helmut Services offers proven methodologies and effective coaching techniques for business leaders throughout the U.S.